|Building and Zoning Division|
|Parks and Recreation|
|Division of Police|
3262 Ventura Blvd.
Grove City, OH 43123
Hours: M-F 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Leaf Collection Schedule
The City of Grove City offers free residential leaf collection each year. The 2012 leaf collection begins Monday, Oct. 15 through Friday, Dec. 7.
Download the 2012 Leaf Collection Map and Schedule.
For additional information, contact the Grove City Service Department at 614-277-1100.
Please take note of the following:
- Rake your leaves into loose piles out to the edge of the street, either onto the tree lawn or next to a roadside ditch.
- Your leaves must be on the curb by 7 a.m. on the Monday of your scheduled week to ensure collection.
- Leaves containing branches, brush, grass clippings or debris will not be picked up.
- The City does not pick up bagged leaves.
- Schedule updates will be posted if appropriate.
There is a possibility that leaves on your street may be collected before your scheduled collection week because crews have finished early in another area; however, City crews will be back on your street on the scheduled week to be sure that all leaves are collected. In addition, weather conditions and the timing of leaves falling may delay the program. City crews do their best to adhere to the published schedule.